Thursday 5 April 2012

When You Smile, I Smile.

Hey everyone! Some of you may know me, others may not, but I’m Anissa Khoja, the third Khoja to be adding to this blog! It’s very exciting to be a part of this, thank you Jazy for keeping everyone updated! 


Firstly, I would like to say that I love Jazy. There is never a day that goes by without her on my mind. I could talk to her forever! Sometimes when I’m in class, and mostly when I should be sleeping, but we can talk at any time of any day. Most of our conversations start with the usual “Hey, what’s up?” but then we start to talk about the craziest things. But then there are some days when Jazy is down, and not feeling great. I do my best to put a smile on her face and I tell her to stay strong. 


Everyday people face difficulties. Life isn’t going to be fair. But Jazy, you truly are the bravest girl out there. You take on this challenge, not just once, but twice. And I know that you’re going to get through it again, and in the most positive way possible. We’ve recently got the amazing news that you will be getting your transplant and now, more than ever is when you need to smile. Smile because you’re not alone. Smile because you have so many people here to support you. Smile because you’re strong. And smile because it’s almost over. We all love you, and we will be here through it all! Day and night, any time of any day. Jazy, I love you. And when you smile, I smile.


SMILE. It looks good on you (: -unknown


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ozuCXpVJY&ob=av2e – U Smile by Justin Bieber  

2 comments:

  1. Why is there no "like" button.

    I like this.

    Stay strong Jazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Smile is Allah's Blessing, Keep Smiling!
    Dearest Jazy, Our prayers continue for your speedy recovery. May Allah bless you with lots of Barakat, Good Health and Happiness. Our love and prayers always,
    Motima and Ada

    ReplyDelete