Tuesday 3 April 2012

"HOW WAS YOUR DAY?"

Hi, my name is Nadia Khoja. I am Safina & Anissa's mom. They are very good friends of Jazy and I am a good friend of Munira, Jazy’s mom. We are all like family.


“How was your day, how is Jazy?” This is how I start my conversation with Munira every day.
It’s wonderful to hear that they are doing okay and that Jazy is strong and in good spirits.


I often think about how we can be helpful in this situation. One of the things I enjoy doing is baking treats for Jazy. It always brings a smile to her face when we show up with her favourite cookies.


Let me tell you about a very exciting day that really had Jazy smiling. Safina and I were visiting when David Beckham showed up! I think Jazy was thrilled to meet him but what really amused her, was how excited I was to meet David Beckham. As she mentioned to Anissa, “your mom was going a little crazy!”


Jazy, thank you for starting this blog to keep us updated on how your days are going.
Remember, I am always here for you and your family whether it’s baking or just acting crazy! 


Love,
Nadia Aunty



"When the world gets in my face, I say have a nice day"-Bon Jovi 

No comments:

Post a Comment